Friday, February 23, 2007

Feeling stupid, sucks!

We started a new course on Monday and it's a math course. I knew that math on University level would be a challenge, but it's harder than I imagine. It sucks feeling stupid, which I have now felt for a hole week. It's so depressing that whenever you think that you have learned or understood something theres a twist. Tomorrow my boyfriend is going to try to teach me some of the things that we have looked at this week and that I yet haven't understood. I'm going to do my best not to become a whining child that just feels sorry for herself, we haven't been going out long enough for him to see that side of me :-p
I hate not understanding things, I don't have the self confident to just shake it of and not make a big deal about it.

No comments: